Determination



It is hard to be the most loneliness person among others. 
It is hard to be the most weakest person among others.
It is hard to be the most dumbest person among others.
It is hard to be the most careless person among others.


I know it. I had been awaken for long time ago, even it was so hard to feel it.
I never had a chance to choose the happiness in my own hand.
Peoples are always in front of me.
Not even once.

I know it was so hard to be me. My self.
Even hardest thing always running in my mind, I never let myself goes down.
I'm happy with my own way. My mind. My style. My laugh. My joy. My sadness.
Even the things doesn't make people feel proud or happy to you.
It's okay. As long as you know what is your desire. Even you can't make people happy as yours,
be strong enough to make your life better than others.

Wake you life up with happiness. That's the way I motivated my self.
So long 12/12/12 ~ Beauty of the numbers is reaching to the end.

No comments: